The Waste Not Wednesday Link Party
Hi everyone. Hope you had a wonderful week. The biggest news I have to share is I finally got some products to start selling in Canada. Learning about brokering items across the border, duties and taxes and oh so fun government policies. Ugh. lol
Waste Not Wednesday-160
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Forest Berries and Tea Bath Bombs | Busy Being Jennifer
What is Upcycling | Pillar Box Blue
DIY Summer Flower Wreath | White House Crafts
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
Yard Art on a Budget | Penny’s Vintage Home