The Waste Not Wednesday Link Party
With us having literally three days of close to Summer weather I hadn’t even considered Fall posts, much less Christmas stuff. Then I had a fantastic chat with my friend Shirley at Domestic Intelligence about the 12 Days of Christmas blog hop and it was the no so gentle nudge I needed. The conversation really emphasized to me how much I need other bloggers. Hugs and thanks for stopping in.
Waste Not Wednesday-166
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Embroidered Crocheted Coaster | Flamingo Toes
Solar Silverware Flowers | Chas Crazy Creations
Deck Privacy Screen from Repurposed Doors | Living Letter Home
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be two additional most clicked projects!
How to Give Life to a Chalkboard Stand | Boondocks Blog
Easy Chicken Samosa Recipe | Munaty Cooking