The Waste Not Wednesday Link Party
Thank you for stopping in. You can certainly tell Fall is on everyone’s mind. I finally started doing Fall posts this week as well, reluctantly hauling out pumpkin decor. I think I am going to do some pumpkin baking to hopefully make me les reluctant for the seasonal changes. I look forward to seeing what everyone else is up to. Yet again thanks for joining us.
Waste Not Wednesday-171
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Mini Pumpkin Bundt Cakes| Walking on Sunshine
Free Watercolor Rosehip Printable | Northern Feeling
Late Summer Early Fall Kitchen Decor | My Wee Abode
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be two additional most clicked projects!
Vintage Halloween Postcards | Pillar Box Blue
Pumpkin Mug Cake | The Curious Frugal