The Waste Not Wednesday Link Party
Welcome to everyone who stops by and links, or drops in to read what is happening with my blogging friends.
My almost 8 year old Great Pyrenees has decided to stop peeing in our back yard. The grass thanks him. Unfortunately he holds it until I take him for a walk. After 8 years I don’t know what has made his pee mail delivery so important. So if your in Edmonton, seeing an old women trudging around a park at about 7 am, giant white fluffy dog in tow say hi. I may have a forced smile on my face as putting on a smile is easier than putting on make up, but I am happier than I look.
Life comes in stages, I hope pup gets over this stage before it starts snowing, brrrrr. I hope you all have a great week.
Waste Not Wednesday-173
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
How to Reuse an Old Photo Frame by Making a Homemade Sign| She’s Crafty Crafty
Dollar Store Pumpkin Makeover with Frayed Ribbon | Across the Blvd
Free Printable Spell Book Cover & Potion Labels | Rain on a Tin Roof
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be two additional most clicked projects!
DIY Fall and Halloween Ornaments | Debbie Dabble blog
Easy DIY Modern Farmhouse Fall Wreath Two Ways | Thrifted Next