The Waste Not Wednesday Link Party
Welcomes everyone, thank you for joining in our weekly link party. Its always enjoyable to see what everyone is up to, and its even nicer during Christmas. It’s so enjoyable to see the different ideas, themes, and creations.
Waste Not Wednesday-183
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
A Maker’s Christmas Wreath and Free Printables | Shabby Art Boutique
Homemade Vanilla Extract | Flour on my Face
Twelve Days of Kindness DIY Advent Calendar | The Interior Frugalista
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be two additional most clicked projects!
Mason Jar Cookie Mix Gift Ideas |Walking On Sunshine Recipes
Frosted Cranberry Puff | Living on Cloud Nine