The Waste Not Wednesday Link Party
Welcome to 2020! Over the next few week’s your going to see some small changes to the link party. This week’s change is the party is just hosted by Sam and myself, and we have decided to just keep the link party to two hosts. Our hope is to make the part most personable, and were discussing ways we can maybe make it more helpful as well. Hugs to Deborah and I wish her continued blogging success at Salvage Sister and Mister.
As now there are two hosts, were each getting to pick two features. That actually makes it a little bit easier.
Waste not Wednesday will continue as a weekly link party, but in case your not aware our Sam from Raggedy Bits, hosts the party and does the link up coding for us. We will continue to announce when the party goes live each week, but in case you drop by and find out the party isn’t live, its because Sam has been evacuated due to the Australian fires and has no computer access.
Poor Sam was evacuated I think four times since Christmas. Please send your prayers, for our friend. Hugs and thanks, Leanna
Waste Not Wednesday-187
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Lemon Bar Recipe | Spaceships and Laser Beams
Bedroom Inspiration | Dabbling and Decorating
We pick our weekly favorites for all sorts of different reasons. This particular dining room is beautiful and inspiring because its achievable for most homes. I think it really stands out because of the way Jamie from So Much Better with Age, uses lighting. I find it nothing short of perfection.
French Christmas Dining Room | So Much Better with Age
This project is a favorite for its clean lines, affordability, and completely step by step tutorial. I know how much patience it takes to stop working in the middle of a project to click a step, then start again. Learning the level of detail required is so important, and I feel Christine from The DIY Dreamer did a bang on job.
DIY Multipurpose Side Table | The DIY Dreamer
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be two additional most clicked projects!
Scrabble Tile Framed Art | DIY Vibes
Yard Sale Sewing Basket to Repurposed Christmas Tree Stand | My Thrift Store Addiction