The Waste Not Wednesday Link Party
Valentines Day is almost here which means Spring decor is on the way. In Edmonton we still have two – three months of snow left, but I am looking forward to doing fluffy bunnies, and cheerful colours. I already know the way I am decorating the Easter eggs this year. Are you about to start Spring decorating and crafts yet.
Thank you to everyone for joining us. Sam and I appreciate it. As always we have some beautiful featured posts this week. Enjoy!
Waste Not Wednesday-192
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
The featured blogger for the month of February is Marie from the Interior Frugalista. Marie’s about me page has a quote that pretty much sums up her gorgeous home. Marie is fantastic at doing all sorts of DIY projects, furniture makeovers and crafts. Marie’s about me page has a quote that pretty much sums up her gorgeous home.
“Our home has been renovated with sweat equity. Like pages in a book, every room tells a story.” ~Marie
I am certain most of you know Marie, as she is very active and generous in blogland. She does lots of commenting and sharing from other blogs. Marie I hope your as pleased as Sam and I are excited to share your work.
This week’s Monthly Bloggers Featured Post
Looking on The Interior Frugalista blog this week, I came across a series of different DIY projects Marie created several different DIY Dollhouse DIY projects. So many great ideas and because she’s this months featured blogger I chose to share several of them. They are brilliantly done.
Sam and I are all about creating an inspiring community to help each other grow. Today we are super excited to share our monthly featured blogger . We will be featuring our monthly featured blogger for the WHOLE month! That’s right a whole month!!!
We will share projects and recipes from the featured blogger across the entire month!! How exciting is that?!
All you need to do to qualify as our Monthly featured blogger is we want to see that you’ve been actively visiting other blogs and leaving comments! Easy peasy lemon squeezy!!
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
DIY Valentines Day Wrapping Paper | It All Started with Paint
DIY Sharpie Shiplap Wall | Must HaveMom
Creating some simple and beautiful is a serious talent. A few minutes and a mason jar turns into an elegant votive candle. I find that simple elegance amazing.
Heart Cut Out Mason Jar Motive | It All Started with Paint
Isn’t this farmhouse tray perfection? I love everything about it from the enamel tiered tray to the chicken, florals, and of course the wooden beads.
How to Style a Tiered Tray | French Creek Farmhouse
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
If you were featured you may like to share the new.I was featured at this week's #Waste not Wednesday link party. Its so empowering to be recognized by peers.
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be two additional most clicked projects!
Confetti White Chocolate Valentine Popcorn Recipe | Live Love Teas
Vintage Valentine Postcards | Fresh Vintage by Lisa S.