The Waste Not Wednesday Link Party
Blogging is a wild ride isn’t it. This week was one of me juggling blog stuff semi well, but we are fixing up three bathrooms, including tiles and granite, and a bunch of furniture got scratched that I am trying to update, and some cupboard doors are drying out, and, and lol. Let’s just say no Spring home tours for Leanna this year. I hope you week is smoother. Enjoy the party and thank you for stopping by.
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
The featured blogger for the month of March is Pamela at DIY Vibes. I had not seen Pamela’s blog before she started joining in at Waste not Wednesday. Pamela inspires us through DIY project, crafts and recipes. She prides herself in keeping her blog fresh and relevant.
Pamela’s blog posts and lovely, and her tutorials are easy to follow. She is a great participant of Waste not Wednesday and is very generous with her time leaving many lovely comments on other links. Please share some blogger love this month with Pamela’s posts. Sam and I are very much looking forward to sharing her posts.
This week’s Monthly Bloggers Featured Post
This little speckled eggs from Pamela at DIY vibes are beyond pretty. I really enjoy how she showcased her speckled Easter eggs against a dark background. The variety of egg colours she used is unique as well, making for a really attractive post.
Sam and I are all about creating an inspiring community to help each other grow. Today we are super excited to share our monthly featured blogger . We will be featuring our monthly featured blogger for the WHOLE month! That’s right a whole month!!!
We will share projects and recipes from the featured blogger across the entire month!! How exciting is that?!
All you need to do to qualify as our Monthly featured blogger is we want to see that you’ve been actively visiting other blogs and leaving comments! Easy peasy lemon squeezy!!
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
A Vintage Teacup Spring Mantel | Dabbling and Decorating
DIY Dowel Peg Rack | She’s Crafty Crafty
Like the title of Yvonne’s post says this is a very easy Spring floral arrangement, I made something somewhat similar this week and its in my foyer in front of a mirror waiting for its glamour shot. I am quite blown away with the gleam in this photograph. Its nothing short of spectacular. The two burlap covered books to add height and texture is both easy and unique as well. What a eye catching centerpiece.
Easy and Pretty Easter Arrangement | StoneGable Blog
I bet a few of us are only too aware of how much work it is to makeover an entire table and chairs set. I find the way she painted the grain inspiring. Make sure to check out her before picture, what a difference.
Painted Oak Dining Table and Chairs | Wise Little Owl Furniture
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
If you were featured you may like to share the new.I was featured at this week's #Waste not Wednesday link party. Its so empowering to be recognized by peers.
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be two additional most clicked projects!
Easy DIY Spring Hoop Wreath | Cherished Bliss
Egg Salad Sandwich | Marilyn’s Treats