Waste Not Wednesday Link Party
Hows everyone doing these days. My Hubs had to work an extra week shift so its just me and pup for three weeks. I am working on lots of projects and video, and and and lol. Anything to cut down on the boredom.
Are there any new craft and home decor trends your aware of? Other than masks of course. I am see lots of copper accents, but have not really noticed anything too different. If you know of something new and different please share the news so I can go Pinterest hunting.
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
The featured blogger for the month of is Kippi from Kippi at Home. Kippi is a DIYer, crafter, chef and Mom. I did not realize that Kippi is a certified chef. We all know her beautiful crafts but with that tidbit I think we should make a special trip to check out her recipes. Linda is redoing every room in her home with a $500 budget for each room. Everything Kippi does on her blog is high style. Go check out her blog and see what I mean.
Kippi has been participating in Waste not Wednesday for a long time, and she is generous with supporting other blogs. Please share some blogger love this month with Kippi’s projects, her work is fantastic.
This week’s Monthly Bloggers Featured Post
This topiary craft is adorable, and Kippi’s method is much neater to complete and use. This one won’t have lots of moss dropping everywhere. This post is perfect for us brown thumb gardeners.
Sam and I are all about creating an inspiring community to help each other grow. Today we are super excited to share our monthly featured blogger . We will be featuring our monthly featured blogger for the WHOLE month! That’s right a whole month!!!
We will share projects and recipes from the featured blogger across the entire month!! How exciting is that?!
All you need to do to qualify as our Monthly featured blogger is we want to see that you’ve been actively visiting other blogs and leaving comments! Easy peasy lemon squeezy!!
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Cucumber Caprice Salad | Ann’s Entitled Life
Upcycling an Ugly Plastic Box | My Sweet Cottage
Herb gardens are not only gorgeous but pretty much necessary for the aspiring chef. Yvonne at the Stonegable blog shares with us a guide on growing our own. Everything she does is art, and her garden pictures are gorgeous.
Herb Container Garden Guide | The Stone Gable Blog
Isn’t the way Keri Lyn photographed her salsa beautiful. I love the colour of her background. It really makes her delicious salsa pop. I love anything with black beans so this one is coming to our home very soon.
Sweet Corn Salsa Recipe | She Saved
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be two additional most clicked projects!
Italian Pasta Salad | Across the Blvd
Coastal Cottage Style Bedroom in my Mother’s Home | Dabbling and Decorating