Waste Not Wednesday Link Party
Hello Again. Thank you for joining in at this week’s Waste not Wednesday. I hope you all had a great week. It finally got open the front door warm here, so I was able to put my outdoor DIY projects outside. Unfortunately the fresh air inspired me to refresh my home and move all the furniture. This old hen’s muscles are hurting. I have to giggle at myself, I am often my own worst enemy lol.
I look forward to seeing your fresh new ideas. Inspiration is always a wonderful thing. Thanks for dropping by.
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
The featured blogger for the month of is Kippi from Kippi at Home. Kippi is a DIYer, crafter, chef and Mom. I did not realize that Kippi is a certified chef. We all know her beautiful crafts but with that tidbit I think we should make a special trip to check out her recipes. Linda is redoing every room in her home with a $500 budget for each room. Everything Kippi does on her blog is high style. Go check out her blog and see what I mean.
Kippi has been participating in Waste not Wednesday for a long time, and she is generous with supporting other blogs. Please share some blogger love this month with Kippi’s projects, her work is fantastic.
This week’s Monthly Bloggers Featured Post
Looking after a home is so much work, and there is always a spot that needs work. This post from Kippi is simple and make such a huge and long lasting difference to their yard.
Sam and I are all about creating an inspiring community to help each other grow. Today we are super excited to share our monthly featured blogger . We will be featuring our monthly featured blogger for the WHOLE month! That’s right a whole month!!!
We will share projects and recipes from the featured blogger across the entire month!! How exciting is that?!
All you need to do to qualify as our Monthly featured blogger is we want to see that you’ve been actively visiting other blogs and leaving comments! Easy peasy lemon squeezy!!
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Vintage Inspired Flowers and Chalkboard for Spring | Recreated Designs
How to Make Coffee Filter Flowers | The Apple Street Cottage
This rustic kitchen remodel is so beautiful its mind boggling. Every detail is perfection right from the DIY cupboards to the metal cart, to those fun kitchen chairs. Its like having your own personal coffee shop. Take some time to check out Ashley’s post, its gorgeous.
Rustic Industrial Kitchen Reveal | Cherished Bliss
Copper is so trendy right now, and I love how Pamela created these faux copper tags, and used carpet nails to attach them. Little touches can make such a big impact. So lovely for her garden.
Wooden Vegetable Garden Markets | DIY Vibes
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be two additional most clicked projects!
Spending Time in My Garden Stenciling | Fresh Vintage by Lisa S.
Petite Rose Necklace and Bracelet | Little Treasures