Waste Not Wednesday Link Party 216
Well I am so excited because Summer, actual Summer weather hit Edmonton yesterday. It was a blessed 31 C degrees which is 88 F. I took the opportunity to go barn hunting with my grand daughters, with the commute I spent 12 glorious hours outdoors yesterday. Its beautiful all week, yippee. Something to celebrate.
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
The featured blogger for the month of is The Kitchen is my Playground.
The Kitchen is my Playground belongs to Tracey. Tracey loves to bake and cook and enjoy tweeking and creating new recipes, making her blog title the perfect fit. I am sure were all aware that Tracey is a fantastic cook, but I had no idea that she also keeps bees with her husband. What a unique idea.
Tracey lives in North Carolina, and gave up the corporate career life to be home with her daughter. Tracey is always an inspiration with all the various recipes on her blog. If you haven’t stopped by The Kitchen is my Playground, grab a coffee and make sure your pin button is functioning. She has all kinds of delicious ideas for us.
This week’s Monthly Bloggers Featured Post
Doesn’t this photo from The Kitchen is my Playground make you want to swoop in and steal this morsel. What a gorgeous photo, I sure want to make this.
Sam and I are all about creating an inspiring community to help each other grow. Today we are super excited to share our monthly featured blogger . We will be featuring our monthly featured blogger for the WHOLE month! That’s right a whole month!!!
We will share projects and recipes from the featured blogger across the entire month!! How exciting is that?!
All you need to do to qualify as our Monthly featured blogger is we want to see that you’ve been actively visiting other blogs and leaving comments! Easy peasy lemon squeezy!!
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
How to Hang Christmas Stockings with Angle Brackets | South House Designs
How to Make Mason Jar Fruit Glasses | Chas’ Crazy Creations
This pressed flower craft idea from Chalking Up Success is very different. She shows us different techniques for these pretty floral crafts that I found especially intriguing. I can see myself trying these using Fall leaves. I loved this post.
How to Make Pressed Flower Prints | Chalking Up Success
This Home Inventory post may not be the most glamour idea online, but it is a very valuable one. I remember doing this for an insurance company once, and I was totally amazed at what all those little knick knacks add up to in value. Not only does it help with insurance, its a great way to realize where your money has gone.
What is a Home Inventory and Why You Need One | Krafty Planner
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be two additional most clicked projects!
Cozy Modern Scandinavian Master Bedroom | Cherished Bliss
Beautiful and Timeless Brick Floors | Follow the Yellow Brick Home