Do you find the constant updating to various apps as mindboggling as I do? I think its likely my age, but wow I should have bought stocks in sticky notes, because I use so many of them lol. This last month I have finally converted to Gutenberg. I finally saw this post about Gutenberg from Grayson Bell, and was able to take the leap.
Next on the list is learning to use the Create plug in. If anyone has a how to help please let me know. Hugs and enjoy your week!
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
The featured blogger for the month of is Follow the Yellow Brick Home
Amber lives in “My Old Kentucky Home,” a 1921 yellow brick charmer in the (re)making. She is a music teacher and realtor who loves old home, decorating, collecting, and creating lovely things. Take some time on her blog, you will find out she has immense amount of style and a great eye for design.
This week’s Monthly Bloggers Featured Post
Fall is always about the Harvest to me, and I love how Amber used apples as here theme in this Fall home tour. This little scene makes me wish I was there. I can really appreciate how she created a mood. Its lovely.
Sam and I are all about creating an inspiring community to help each other grow. Today we are super excited to share our monthly featured blogger . We will be featuring our monthly featured blogger for the WHOLE month! That’s right a whole month!!!
We will share projects and recipes from the featured blogger across the entire month!! How exciting is that?! All you need to do to qualify as our Monthly featured blogger is we want to see that you’ve been actively visiting other blogs and leaving comments! Easy peasy lemon squeezy!! So have fun taking a tiny amount of time exploring your fellow bloggers,being inspired and grow.
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Hanging Antique Windows on a Wall | French Creek Farmhouse
Easy DIY Outdoor Chairs |Not Just a Housewife
This post from Dabbling and Decorating makes you want to be outdoors. The pictures are so vivid I felt like I could smell the forest in the background. What a beautiful project with amazing images.
DIY Simple Classic Stone Firepit | Dabbling and Decorating
Carol’s post about how to reuse and restyle is so timely, especially for this year. Lots of us are feeling the pinch of isolating, and in Canada Pier One closed, and our shopping choices are more minimal than ever. I told Hubs yesterday I am not going to shop for anything for Fall as I could not find any black decor. Shopping is more frustrating then fun right now, so this post really resonated with me. Thanks for sharing it Carol.
Sherlock Holmes Fairy Door | Condo Blues
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.