When I changed my name from Faeries and Fauna to Pretty DIY Home, Pinterest “mistakenly” marked my blog as spam. Pinterest said they would fix it within a week, three months down the road they haven’t unflagged me yet I went from 2.5 million impressions to 129,000 and dropping steadily. I find it is distracting me, and keeping me from feeling my usual positive and energetic self.
Although quiet I find my relationships with other bloggers helps me more than anything else. Hugs to each and everyone of you lovely bloggers who have gotten to know me. Your the BEST!!
Now lets see your latest posts…..
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
I think its safe to say Chas lives to teach others, she also has a wonderful sense of humour, and as her blog title Chas Crazy Creations says, she makes some of the funnest most unique affordable ideas online. Her blog is about repurposing, upcycling, crafting, organizing and cleaning hack and whatever else her creative mind comes up with.
This week’s Monthly Bloggers Featured Post
Everyone with a home to look after needs all the organizing hacks they can find. Chas is fantastic at coming up with all kinds of simple inexpensive organizing ideas. I love her ideas for magnetic strip organization.
Sam and I are all about creating an inspiring community to help each other grow. Today we are super excited to share our monthly featured blogger . We will be featuring our monthly featured blogger for the WHOLE month! That’s right a whole month!!!
We will share projects and recipes from the featured blogger across the entire month!! How exciting is that?! All you need to do to qualify as our Monthly featured blogger is we want to see that you’ve been actively visiting other blogs and leaving comments! Easy peasy lemon squeezy!! So have fun taking a tiny amount of time exploring your fellow bloggers,being inspired and grow.
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Night Stands with Iron Orchid Transfers | Wise Owl Furniture
Recycled Silverware Wall Hook Herb Dryer |The Interior Frugalista
The Stone Gable blog is always consistently inspiring and gorgeous. Yvonne taught me about how to use burlap in my Fall decor before I began blogging. In this post she shares her knowledge on how to use baskets. I love how classic this vignette is, definitely a case of simple elegance.
Decorating with Baskets 5 Easy Ways | Stone Gable Blog
This fireplace makeover is so inspirational and motivational I had to share it. I love how Ashley did this fireplace and shows others how you don’t have to live with ugly outdated home features. After reading this post I am sure hundreds of ugly brick fireplaces will get a modern update. Gorgeous idea and tutorial.
Fireplace Before and After Makeover | Cherished Bliss
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.