Pumpkin anything is my favorite flavour, especially since I became allergic to chocolate. I am round anyways but pumpkin season is a killer. Please tell me I am not alone, now its brussel sprouts and cabbage until Christmas lol.
I am starting to think about Christmas, began Christmas shopping and can’t wait to get crafting for it. I hope your all blogger busy but enjoying the journey. Have a great week and thanks for dropping by.
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
I think its safe to say Chas lives to teach others, she also has a wonderful sense of humour, and as her blog title Chas Crazy Creations says, she makes some of the funnest most unique affordable ideas online. Her blog is about repurposing, upcycling, crafting, organizing and cleaning hack and whatever else her creative mind comes up with.
This week’s Monthly Bloggers Featured Post
This is such a simple DIY craft project that everyone should know how to do. Making your own cinnamon pinecones is something I have never done and look forward to making this year.
Sam and I are all about creating an inspiring community to help each other grow. Today we are super excited to share our monthly featured blogger . We will be featuring our monthly featured blogger for the WHOLE month! That’s right a whole month!!!
We will share projects and recipes from the featured blogger across the entire month!! How exciting is that?! All you need to do to qualify as our Monthly featured blogger is we want to see that you’ve been actively visiting other blogs and leaving comments! Easy peasy lemon squeezy!! So have fun taking a tiny amount of time exploring your fellow bloggers,being inspired and grow.
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Blue Fall Decor with Fabric Pumpkin Tutorial| Mulch and Paint
DIY Bench (Knock Off Challenge) | Not Just a Housewife
Pink AND Plaid!! I don’t think I need to say more. This is such an easy sewing project and great gift idea as well. Imagine making a full size one for a little girl with a matching American girl one for her doll. Love this post.
How to Make an Infinity Scarf | Hello Sewing
These little witches are simply adorable, and shabby enough for a family craft. Such a cute way to upcycle some old bottles. I find this post adorable.
Recycled Glass Bottle Halloween Witch Craft Idea | Condo Blues
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.