Yeah, home again after my last trip west for the year. Now its nothing but white paint, sawdust and glitter around here until New Years. I really enjoyed everyone’s seasonal posts from last week. I especially love all the unique yet simple ideas with natural elements.
Thank you for joining in.
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
The featured blogger for the month of October is She’s Crafty Crafty
Candice describers herself as a crafter,journaler, a laugher and builder, a DIY’er and giver, and wanna be interior designer. She is also an organizer with a beautiful craft room (check out her video) and blog, while managing a home with three children. Her blog is about having a creative life and enjoying the journey.
This week’s Monthly Bloggers Featured Post
This post is so simple, elegant, inexpensive, and Halloween themed. I really enjoy how doable this Halloween centerpiece is while being beautiful.
Sam and I are all about creating an inspiring community to help each other grow. Today we are super excited to share our monthly featured blogger . We will be featuring our monthly featured blogger for the WHOLE month! That’s right a whole month!!!
We will share projects and recipes from the featured blogger across the entire month!! How exciting is that?! All you need to do to qualify as our Monthly featured blogger is we want to see that you’ve been actively visiting other blogs and leaving comments! Easy peasy lemon squeezy!! So have fun taking a tiny amount of time exploring your fellow bloggers,being inspired and grow.
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Three Easy Halloween Crafts | Apple Street Cottage
Ghost Meringue Cookies | Drugstore Divas
One of the very best things about Fall is being outdoors, gathering Fall naturals. It is such a simple activity but so inspiring and uplifting to participate in, Ann from Dabbling and Decorating takes us on a beautiful outing, and her photos exhibit just how stunning and such an outing can be. Such an inspiring post I had to share it. Your going to love it!
Hiking and Gathering for Natural Fall Decor | Dabbling and Decorating
For all the pumpkin spice lovers, this pumpkin spice latte recipe from Kippi at Home is all natural. No horrible colors or ingredients you can’t pronounce. Love this recipe.
Pumpkin Spice Latte | Kippi at Home
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
Join us each week for Waste Not Wednesday!