Wow it’s busy. Through the blurr of all the blog hops I have read lots of beautiful posts with beautiful weather. For Edmontonians we have a mild winter so far by our standards but the snow here is real and we want our coffee HOT. Happy American Thanksgiving to all my southern friends, I hope your able to be together with loved ones.
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
The featured blogger for the month of October is She’s Crafty Crafty
Candice describers herself as a crafter,journaler, a laugher and builder, a DIY’er and giver, and wanna be interior designer. She is also an organizer with a beautiful craft room (check out her video) and blog, while managing a home with three children. Her blog is about having a creative life and enjoying the journey.
This week’s Monthly Bloggers Featured Post
This simple recipe looks so delicious for a Christmas movie night.
Sam and I are all about creating an inspiring community to help each other grow. Today we are super excited to share our monthly featured blogger . We will be featuring our monthly featured blogger for the WHOLE month! That’s right a whole month!!!
We will share projects and recipes from the featured blogger across the entire month!! How exciting is that?! All you need to do to qualify as our Monthly featured blogger is we want to see that you’ve been actively visiting other blogs and leaving comments! Easy peasy lemon squeezy!! So have fun taking a tiny amount of time exploring your fellow bloggers, being inspired and growing.
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
DIY Faux Aged Metal Christmas Bells | Home on the Hill
Repurposed Cabinet Door Christmas Signs | The Interior Frugalista
These little felt Christmas balls are made from old sweaters. I think its a gorgeous upcycle project, and I can imagine them with cinnamon oil hanging on the tree.
Christmas Garland with Repurposed Sweater Balls | Pillar Box Blue
DIY Outdoor Christmas Gnomes | Condo Blues
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.