Welcome to the third week of our WNW Christmas themed link up.
The decorations are all up, gifts wrapped, just putting food together. Our holiday plans are in an uproar because of restrictions, so I am seriously looking forward to everyone’s bling and sugar filled posts.
Leanna @ Pretty DIY Home | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
The featured blogger for the month of December is Pillar Box Blue
Claire loves to recycle and craft. I was surprised to learn that she has been hosting a craft club for years. How wonderful is that. Claire lives in Bedford England with her husband, 3 boys, and our dog Toby. If you follow Pillar Box Blue you will notice Claire has the ability to create art using everyday items like maps, denim, and vintage printables, lots of great fresh ideas\
This week’s Monthly Bloggers Featured Post
Aren’t these Scrap Tartan Scotty Dogs fantastic! So full of tartan Christmas goodness. There are made out of scrap fabric and check out all the beautiful patterns of tartan.
Sam and I are all about creating an inspiring community to help each other grow. Today we are super excited to share our monthly featured blogger . We will be featuring our monthly featured blogger for the WHOLE month! That’s right a whole month!!!
We will share projects and recipes from the featured blogger across the entire month!! How exciting is that?! All you need to do to qualify as our Monthly featured blogger is we want to see that you’ve been actively visiting other blogs and leaving comments! Easy peasy lemon squeezy!! So have fun taking a tiny amount of time exploring your fellow bloggers, being inspired and growing.
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Gingerbread Man Wreath | Penny’s Vintage Home
Rustic DIY Christmas Santa Mailbox |Tee Diddlydee
These cardboard houses used as a unique tree skirt is just too much fun. What a fantastic easy to do idea. Having a tree in the kitchen is a dream, but this tree skirt just spins Christmas magic. I am going to have something like this in my home next year. Love it.
Cardboard Gingerbread Houses | Much and Paint
Fresh Table Top Tree for the Master Bedroom | A Life Unfolding
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
Join us each week for Waste Not Wednesday!