Happy New Years everyone. All week I have been heads down doing computer work and I was startled when I saw Sam’s notification about WNW. I love how bloggers can rely on one another. Welcome back and thank you for joining us.
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
The featured blogger for the month of January is Mulch and Paint
Kristi is a busy wife, Mom, realtor, chauffeur, cook, crafter, home decorator, and DIYer with a lovely blog. Kristi’s passion is motivating her readers that they can do it as well.
This week’s Monthly Bloggers Featured Post
Sam and I are all about creating an inspiring community to help each other grow. Today we are super excited to share our monthly featured blogger . We will be featuring our monthly featured blogger for the WHOLE month! That’s right a whole month!!!
We will share projects and recipes from the featured blogger across the entire month!! How exciting is that?! All you need to do to qualify as our Monthly featured blogger is we want to see that you’ve been actively visiting other blogs and leaving comments! Easy peasy lemon squeezy!! So have fun taking a tiny amount of time exploring your fellow bloggers, being inspired and growing.
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
DIY Coconut Oil Lotion Bars | Must Have Mom
Marshmallow Baby Set | Lilia Craft Party
This is such an amazing DIY project from Stephanie and Abbotts at Home, its so fun for children, and perfect softee storage for parents.
DIY Play Animal Doctor Office | Abbotts at Home
Anita is such a role model to all women learning woodworking. I love her wood quilt table she decided to turn into wall art. Beautiful job.
Round Barn Quilt Table | Unique Creations by Anita
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
Join us each week for Waste Not Wednesday!