Well New Years feeling has finally hit, we have left the non stop cooking behind, hit the rabbit food and once again have a basement full of DIY projects in various stages. Our basement is so cold it hurts, but I can’t handle having the entire house in an uproar. Do you have a specific spot for DIY or does it just tend to migrate throughout your home?
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
The featured blogger for the month of January is Mulch and Paint
Kristi is a busy wife, Mom, realtor, chauffeur, cook, crafter, home decorator, and DIYer with a lovely blog. Kristi’s passion is motivating her readers that they can do it as well.
This week’s Monthly Bloggers Featured Post
A really special treat jar for a very special pet. Lucy looks like such a lovely dog, pet posts are the best. This DIY pet treat jar is easy to make and so adorable.
Sam and I are all about creating an inspiring community to help each other grow. Today we are super excited to share our monthly featured blogger . We will be featuring our monthly featured blogger for the WHOLE month! That’s right a whole month!!!
We will share projects and recipes from the featured blogger across the entire month!! How exciting is that?! All you need to do to qualify as our Monthly featured blogger is we want to see that you’ve been actively visiting other blogs and leaving comments! Easy peasy lemon squeezy!! So have fun taking a tiny amount of time exploring your fellow bloggers, being inspired and growing.
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Red Apron Stenciled with Farmhouse Style | The Interior Frugalista
Free Printable Calendar | Virginia Sweet Pea
Chocolate Bombs were all the rage this year. I cheated and bought some but I pinned this recipe to try next year. Kids love these things and they are such nice little gifts as well. Glad to have this recipe it looks amazing.
Make You Own Hot Cocoa Bombs | House on Silverado
Whenever I refinish something for our home its white. But I have to admit this table and chair set looks amazing in the soft blue. It was striking and literally leapt out at me when I saw the picture.
Dining Room Table Makeover | Sew Crafty Crochet
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.