We are in a current deep freeze that looks like its going to last for awhile. I have completed vacated our freezing basement and have the laundry pile to prove it, trust me. Were working on updating and repairing main living areas. Nothing too exciting but its keeping us busy and indoors. I hope you week has been wonderful and look forward to seeing your latest projects.
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
The featured blogger for the month of February is Virginia Sweet Pea
If you haven’t visited Paula’s blog she has been blogging since 2009, and regularly has her favorite sidekick Sherman with her. Paula describes herself as super active with lots of domestic interests DIY, decorating, crafting, cooking, gardening, and the constant upgrading of their 1950’s gorgeous cape cod home.
This week’s Monthly Bloggers Featured Post
I have seen Paula’s post several times this year, and I just love it. I am really happy to feature and share it. I adore how minimalist it is and strikingly pretty.
Sam and I are all about creating an inspiring community to help each other grow. Today we are super excited to share our monthly featured blogger . We will be featuring our monthly featured blogger for the WHOLE month! That’s right a whole month!!!
We will share projects and recipes from the featured blogger across the entire month!! How exciting is that?! All you need to do to qualify as our Monthly featured blogger is we want to see that you’ve been actively visiting other blogs and leaving comments! Easy peasy lemon squeezy!! So have fun taking a tiny amount of time exploring your fellow bloggers, being inspired and growing.
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
3D Steampunk Heart | Unique Creations by Anita
5 Minute Craft Cupid’s Arrows | White House Crafts
Aren’t these little 3D Valentines fun? I can’t tell if they remind me more of flowers or butterflies, either way I think its a gorgeous little craft project for Valentines day.
3D Heart Flower Valentine Wreath | White House Crafts
How cute are these handmade felt Valentines fortune cookies. They are so unique and who can resist that cheerful faces. I certainly cannot, I would love to make some of these for little ones.
Kawaii Fortune Cookie Valentines Stuffed with Polyfil | Creatively Beth
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.