I hope you all had a wonderful week and I look forward to seeing what you have been creating. We have been hunkered down, staying home and puttering away on our master suite.
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
The featured blogger for the month of February is Virginia Sweet Pea
If you haven’t visited Paula’s blog she has been blogging since 2009, and regularly has her favorite sidekick Sherman with her. Paula describes herself as super active with lots of domestic interests DIY, decorating, crafting, cooking, gardening, and the constant upgrading of their 1950’s gorgeous cape cod home.
This week’s Monthly Bloggers Features
It never seems to matter how much we try to declutter, we always seem to need more storage. I love this DIY storage idea, I would love these under my guest room bed to store extra toiletries, etc for when we have company.
Sam and I are all about creating an inspiring community to help each other grow. Today we are super excited to share our monthly featured blogger . We will be featuring our monthly featured blogger for the WHOLE month! That’s right a whole month!!!
We will share projects and recipes from the featured blogger across the entire month!! How exciting is that?! All you need to do to qualify as our Monthly featured blogger is we want to see that you’ve been actively visiting other blogs and leaving comments! Easy peasy lemon squeezy!! So have fun taking a tiny amount of time exploring your fellow bloggers, being inspired and growing.
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
A Kitchen Full Of Love | A Home of All Seasons
Paper Heart Banner | She’s Crafty Crafty
Kippi at Home’s post is about Valentines ideas, but when I saw these cupcakes I knew my favorite part. Aren’t they delicious looking. I love how she entwined the hearts.
Valentine’s Day Ideas | Kippi at Home
This room is so bright and cheerful, and the farmhouse vignette in the armoire with the beautiful barn is so gorgeous. Its so serene and pretty, what a great space to just hang out in.
New Vignette in the Sun Room Armoire | Penny’s Vintage Home
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.