Today I am writing listening to the bannister installer put in our new stairs. I am so excited and will eventually share a post. I did not create a new post this week so I am featuring one of my most popular Easter themed craft posts.
Hubs and I took our stairs apart, rebuilt the base for the new stairs, and added gyproc where the walls had connected. Were having fun, but I cannot wait to be blogging and writing. I am refinishing the entertainment center and the last of the living room walls. Hopefully it will be done this week so we can move on the the main floor.
I promise next week I will find some time to write and read and share some of your gorgeous posts! Thanks for dropping by.
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
The featured blogger for the month of February is Julie from My Wee Abode
Julie is a proud Mom and Grandmother, and faithful Christian. I have actually met Julie at Haven, and we were able to visit and enjoy an instant connection.
My Wee Abode is a home decor and DIY blog focusing on small space living, decorating a rental and living a wonderful life on a real budget. My Wee Abode is a very inspiring blog and I am sure you will find all sorts of ideas.
This week’s Monthly Bloggers Featured Post
Sam and I are all about creating an inspiring community to help each other grow. Today we are super excited to share our monthly featured blogger . We will be featuring our monthly featured blogger for the WHOLE month! That’s right a whole month!!!
We will share projects and recipes from the featured blogger across the entire month!! How exciting is that?! All you need to do to qualify as our Monthly featured blogger is we want to see that you’ve been actively visiting other blogs and leaving comments! Easy peasy lemon squeezy!! So have fun taking a tiny amount of time exploring your fellow bloggers, being inspired and growing.
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
DIY Fabric Cord Keeper| Hello Sewing
Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries | Walking on Sunshine Recipes
Green is a colour I miss so much this time of year. This adorable Spring placecard holder with its cheerful green succulent inspired me alot for this time of year. Its so bright and fresh looking in its fun little pot.
DIY Spring Placecard Holder | My Wee Abode
As a person who doesn’t decorate in colours very much, I found this mantel to be really inspiring. Blue curtains framing pink florals and the bright green moss looks so fresh and Spring like, without bunnies or birds etc. I love how Paula put this together.
Pink and Green Spring Mantel | Virginia Sweet Pea
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.