Keeping with the Spring theme I am hopping happy because although our home is in a uproar, I was able to go purchase some Easter craft supplies this morning. I cannot wait to add green back to our home.
I am going to sew a couple of Easter cushions this year, but is it me or have cushion covers disappeared from blogland? I surely hope not what do you think?
I hope you all had a fabulous week, and I know lots of you are lucky enough that your starting to garden. Sigh….. But I do enjoy dreaming about it.
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
This post from Sam is one of my favorite posts ever. This week I wrote her and asked if we could post it on the link party. Sam and I have been online friends for several years now, I read and love Raggedy Bits, but this clunky, funky and casual back porch is one of my favorites. I hope you love it as much as I do.
The featured blogger for the month of February is Julie from My Wee Abode
Julie is a proud Mom and Grandmother, and faithful Christian. I have actually met Julie at Haven, and we were able to visit and enjoy an instant connection.
My Wee Abode is a home decor and DIY blog focusing on small space living, decorating a rental and living a wonderful life on a real budget. My Wee Abode is a very inspiring blog and I am sure you will find all sorts of ideas.
This week’s Monthly Bloggers Featured Post
Such a unique and different Spring vignette. I found it very interesting how Julie used the little flower frog as decor item. It really looks great there.
Sam and I are all about creating an inspiring community to help each other grow. Today we are super excited to share our monthly featured blogger . We will be featuring our monthly featured blogger for the WHOLE month! That’s right a whole month!!!
We will share projects and recipes from the featured blogger across the entire month!! How exciting is that?! All you need to do to qualify as our Monthly featured blogger is we want to see that you’ve been actively visiting other blogs and leaving comments! Easy peasy lemon squeezy!! So have fun taking a tiny amount of time exploring your fellow bloggers, being inspired and growing.
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Cozy Mid Winter Tiered Tray | French Creek Farmhouse
Easter Lemon Poppy Seed Bundt Cake | The Happy Mustard Seed
This gorgeous pillow pattern is a fundraiser for Alzheimers in memory of both her Mom and mother in law. What a beautiful pillow lovingly made sitting beside her Mom in care. Love this cushion.
Crochet Pillow Cover | Birdz of a Feather
Wouldn’t you just love to shop this room? We were considering putting wood beams in our upstairs living room, and I love what they did with these ones.
How to Install Faux Wood Ceiling Beams | Restyle Relove
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.