Welcome to this week’s Waste not Wednesday link party. In our home we are still working away on our home, but starting to dream about a vacation. We always travel south for holidays, but we may have to travel north this year. Not sure about the details yet, but it sure it nice to daydream again.
Thanks for joining in and as always I look forward to checking out your posts.
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
This post from Sam is one of my favorite posts ever. This week I wrote her and asked if we could post it on the link party. Sam and I have been online friends for several years now, I read and love Raggedy Bits, but this clunky, funky and casual back porch is one of my favorites. I hope you love it as much as I do.
The featured blogger for the month of February is Julie from My Wee Abode
Julie is a proud Mom and Grandmother, and faithful Christian. I have actually met Julie at Haven, and we were able to visit and enjoy an instant connection.
My Wee Abode is a home decor and DIY blog focusing on small space living, decorating a rental and living a wonderful life on a real budget. My Wee Abode is a very inspiring blog and I am sure you will find all sorts of ideas.
This week’s Monthly Bloggers Featured Post
Julie has a beautiful assortment of free printables on her blog for subscribers so pop over and see. These Spring printables are just a sampling.
Sam and I are all about creating an inspiring community to help each other grow. Today we are super excited to share our monthly featured blogger . We will be featuring our monthly featured blogger for the WHOLE month! That’s right a whole month!!!
We will share projects and recipes from the featured blogger across the entire month!! How exciting is that?! All you need to do to qualify as our Monthly featured blogger is we want to see that you’ve been actively visiting other blogs and leaving comments! Easy peasy lemon squeezy!! So have fun taking a tiny amount of time exploring your fellow bloggers, being inspired and growing.
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
How to Make a Rope Bee Skep | Home on the Hill
BerryWorld Mixed Berry Cheesecake | Claire Justineoxox
Isn’t this headboard marvellous? I am amazed at how high end it looks, I would never guess its a DIY project. I also chose it because of the high quality of Hannah’s tutorial. She shares each step with pictures and plans.
DIY Upholstered Wingback Headboard | Handmade Weekly
Wouldn’t you just love to shop this room? We were considering putting wood beams in our upstairs living room, and I love what they did with these ones.
Leprechaun Shakes and Trapping Leprechauns | The Kitchen is my Playground
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.