Bring on the sparkles and sugar, its such a fun time of year. Thank you for joining us. Sam and I decided to do something special for Christmas this year. Instead of having our regular Waste Not Wednesday party, were asking everyone to share Christmas posts.. The Christmas link ups will continue for the next three weeks until Christmas week just as they are with weekly features.
Sam and I typically halt WNW for Christmas week (Dec 23). This year we will share our favorites in two roundups one for all sorts of DIY Christmas, and a second one for recipes. We hope you think of this as our gift to you, and thanks for being with us this year.
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
The featured blogger for the month of December is Pillar Box Blue
Claire loves to recycle and craft. I was surprised to learn that she has been hosting a craft club for years. How wonderful is that. Claire lives in Bedford England with her husband, 3 boys, and our dog Toby. If you follow Pillar Box Blue you will notice Claire has the ability to create art using everyday items like maps, denim, and vintage printables, lots of great fresh ideas\
This week’s Monthly Bloggers Featured Post
These adorable felt Christmas trees are a perfect example of Claire’s fun eclectic style.
Sam and I are all about creating an inspiring community to help each other grow. Today we are super excited to share our monthly featured blogger . We will be featuring our monthly featured blogger for the WHOLE month! That’s right a whole month!!!
We will share projects and recipes from the featured blogger across the entire month!! How exciting is that?! All you need to do to qualify as our Monthly featured blogger is we want to see that you’ve been actively visiting other blogs and leaving comments! Easy peasy lemon squeezy!! So have fun taking a tiny amount of time exploring your fellow bloggers, being inspired and growing.
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
How to Create a Beautiful Christmas Gift Card Holder | Nutz About Stamping
Steampunk Christmas Tree | Unique Creations by Anita
I think this simplistic neutral farmhouse dining tablesetting is not only beautiful but fun. Of course the shiplap backdrop and that adorable highland cow make the dining room all that more quaint and fun. .
Neutral Farmhouse Christmas Dining Tablesetting | Restyle Relove
We are blessed to live in a province with all kinds of beautiful barns. This DIY version is perfect for Christmas and her wreath is so well done.
Red Christmas Barn | The Apple Street Cottage
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.