The Waste Not Wednesday Link Party
Welcome to this week’s link party. My granddaughters come and visit us for a week in the summertime, and schedules allowed it to be this week. I find myself laughing at the simple joy of having them all here. I hope your week is wonderful as well, and want to thank you all for joining in and supporting the other bloggers.
Waste Not Wednesday-163
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Playhouse Makeover | Clearwater Cottage
Thrift Store Find Makeover without the High Cost of Decor | Christina Faye Repurposed
How to Make Repurposed Planters for Succulents | Pillar Box Blue
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be two additional most clicked projects!
How to Make a Toddler Sized Mary Poppins Costume | Clearwater Cottage
Free Old Constellation Map Poster Printables | Pillar Box Blue