The Waste Not Wednesday Link Party
Thinking about my opening paragraph this week, I am curious about how your homes look right now. My home went through Fall and put the Halloween decor out during the last two week’s Hubs has been away. I am trying to clean out the garage so my car can fit in there, and we had granite installed in the bathrooms, so we need to do tiling and paint and wall repairs from trying to remove mirrors. A DIY bloggers life is all glamour right, oh how I wish. Let me know how your doing with the rush through all the holiday seasons. Hugs and thanks for joining in.
Waste Not Wednesday-176
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Picture Frame from Scrap Flooring and Pumpkin Printable| The Everyday Farmhouse
Dollar Tree Fall Tablescape | Thrifted Nest
Decorate for Fall with Rustic and Elegant Dried Bittersweet Vine | Follow the Yellow Brick Home
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be two additional most clicked projects!
Fresh Apple Cake | Treat and Trick
Simple Salisbury Steak | Cincyshopper