Waste Not Wednesday Link Party 214
After seven months and delays I was able to go visit my eldest son, daughter in law, and two granddaughters last week. Such a great time. The eldest grew at least 6 inches since the last time I saw her. Time flies too fast and soon friends will replace grandparents as their favorite outing. We are still cautious about covid, so I made a date to go “barn hunting” with them. We will eat Grama snacks, drive around and take pictures of pretty barns. I am excited and the girls will leap at any chance they get to safely leave their yard. I hope your all happy and able to enjoy your summer.
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
The featured blogger for the month of is The Kitchen is my Playground.
The Kitchen is my Playground belongs to Tracey. Tracey loves to bake and cook and enjoy tweeking and creating new recipes, making her blog title the perfect fit. I am sure were all aware that Tracey is a fantastic cook, but I had no idea that she also keeps bees with her husband. What a unique idea.
Tracey lives in North Carolina, and gave up the corporate career life to be home with her daughter. Tracey is always an inspiration with all the various recipes on her blog. If you haven’t stopped by The Kitchen is my Playground, grab a coffee and make sure your pin button is functioning. She has all kinds of delicious ideas for us.
This week’s Monthly Bloggers Featured Post
I really hope you found the time to check out The Kitchen is my Playground. Tracey shares all kinds of recipes and from the ones I have read they are easily achievable with everyday ingredients. So much inspiration for that daily “what can I make for dinner…again….today”
Sam and I are all about creating an inspiring community to help each other grow. Today we are super excited to share our monthly featured blogger . We will be featuring our monthly featured blogger for the WHOLE month! That’s right a whole month!!!
We will share projects and recipes from the featured blogger across the entire month!! How exciting is that?!
All you need to do to qualify as our Monthly featured blogger is we want to see that you’ve been actively visiting other blogs and leaving comments! Easy peasy lemon squeezy!!
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
DIY Betsys Sweet Land of Liberty | Not Just a Housewife
DIY Summer Tea Towels | DIY Vibes
This Banana Bread Cheesecake from Marilyn’s treats amazed me. I love to bake and have made double layered pies, and all kinds of cheesecakes, but banana bread And cheesecake. Not that’s a recipe to impress. This gem of a recipe is going to be the featured dessert at our next family gathering. Oh my goodness Yum.
Banana Bread Cheesecake | Marilyn’s Treats
Everything about this master bedroom reveal from Kippi at Home is gorgeous. Personally I cannot pick out which part of this bedroom is my favorite. So much DIY inspiration, it makes me want to redo our bedroom. I love how its calm and elegant.
DIY Wingback Headboard and Master Bedroom Reveal | Kippi at Home
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be two additional most clicked projects!
How to Clean Area Rugs at Home | Abbotts at Home