Hey there Waste Not Wednesday party goers. Last week I have heard lots about Parler. I decided to join and am just filing in my profile etc. If your like me and have a sparkly new Parler account you can find me at @Leannaprettydiyhome
Of course I will return the love!
Thank you for joining in.
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
The featured blogger for the month of October is She’s Crafty Crafty
Candice describers herself as a crafter,journaler, a laugher and builder, a DIY’er and giver, and wanna be interior designer. She is also an organizer with a beautiful craft room (check out her video) and blog, while managing a home with three children. Her blog is about having a creative life and enjoying the journey.
This week’s Monthly Bloggers Featured Post
This blog post has four really cute and unique ways to share money for gifts. Especially this year I think these ideas will be very helpful for last minute gift ideas.
Sam and I are all about creating an inspiring community to help each other grow. Today we are super excited to share our monthly featured blogger . We will be featuring our monthly featured blogger for the WHOLE month! That’s right a whole month!!!
We will share projects and recipes from the featured blogger across the entire month!! How exciting is that?! All you need to do to qualify as our Monthly featured blogger is we want to see that you’ve been actively visiting other blogs and leaving comments! Easy peasy lemon squeezy!! So have fun taking a tiny amount of time exploring your fellow bloggers, being inspired and growing.
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
5 Small White Painted Tables | Petticoat Junction
Organza Ornaments from a Recycled Table Runner | The Interior Frugalista
When I saw this wreath it immediately made me think of one of my favorite quotes. “Simplicity is the keynote of all True Elegance” Coco Channel. The photo of this beautiful wreath makes me want to smell the beautiful fresh scents. So pretty.
How to Create a Stunning Organic Wreath | Cherished Blisss.
When I first saw this arrangement I was rather startled. This is a beautiful game, and it sure does not look dollar store to me.
Apple Sage Stuffing Muffins | Swirls of Favour
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.