The human body is a funny thing, for years Hubs was away and I moved entertainment centers, dressers, stoves, and other heavy objects by myself. I often knew the objects were too heavy for me to lifting, but where there is a will there’s a way is my motto. This week I bent over to pick up an empty basket, and managed to hurt my tailbone. I did manage to do some writing, but have not been able to make anything. Oh my goodness, covid lockdown, back sore and more than -20, and I am so bored bored Bored. lol I cannot wait to be inspired by all your activity and latest creations, thanks for sharing your joyful ideas.
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
The featured blogger for the month of January is Mulch and Paint
Kristi is a busy wife, Mom, realtor, chauffeur, cook, crafter, home decorator, and DIYer with a lovely blog. Kristi’s passion is motivating her readers that they can do it as well.
This week’s Monthly Bloggers Featured Post
These little candles are spot on perfection. I love the simplistic style of them. I have never made candles but after seeing Kristi’s post its going on my editorial calendar. I love them.
Make Your Own Bird Feeders
Sam and I are all about creating an inspiring community to help each other grow. Today we are super excited to share our monthly featured blogger . We will be featuring our monthly featured blogger for the WHOLE month! That’s right a whole month!!!
We will share projects and recipes from the featured blogger across the entire month!! How exciting is that?! All you need to do to qualify as our Monthly featured blogger is we want to see that you’ve been actively visiting other blogs and leaving comments! Easy peasy lemon squeezy!! So have fun taking a tiny amount of time exploring your fellow bloggers, being inspired and growing.
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Vintage Style Heart Hanger for Valentine’s Day | The Interior Frugalista
Valentine’s Day Faux Patchwork Heart | Virginia Sweetpea
Little elevated trays like this one are so handy for decorating, regardless of the season. This one is super easy to make, and I love that its natural wood..
DIY Wood Footed Tray | Modern on Monticello
Following a fancy printed Crochet pattern can be daunting and something small like these wonderful Valentines are the perfect way to get started. I love how these little Valentine’s turned out.
How to Read Crochet Charts Valentines | The Little Treasures
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.