This week I want to draw everyones attention to Paula from Virginia Sweet Pea. Virginia needs our positive thoughts and prayers. Although she is very strong, and positive with an obvious wonderful spirit she is very ill with cancer. This week as my featured blogger post I have linked the health update she shared.
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
The featured blogger for the month of February is Virginia Sweet Pea
If you haven’t visited Paula’s blog she has been blogging since 2009, and regularly has her favorite sidekick Sherman with her. Paula describes herself as super active with lots of domestic interests DIY, decorating, crafting, cooking, gardening, and the constant upgrading of their 1950’s gorgeous cape cod home.
This week’s Monthly Bloggers Feature
Send your prayers and positive thoughts to Paula. Her story is so inspiring and with all she is going through she is still blogging.
Sam and I are all about creating an inspiring community to help each other. Please take some time to read this post from Paula at Virginia Sweet Pea and send healing prayers her way.
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Sweet and Spicy Salsa | Heritage Home Ec
Custom Work Bench | Creative Moments
Marie’s little Valentine sign made me laugh. Its so fun and unique. She share’s different ways to transfer the wording, so you can use a Cricut cutting machine, Word or Picmonkey.
Easy Valentines Scrap Wood Sign | The Interior Frugalista
This is such an easy to make beginners wood working project. I really enjoy working with wood and this project from is so functional. I for one love really large mugs and making your own would allow you to separate the hooks so that your most loved mugs fit. Such a great and unique idea.
DIY Farmhouse Coffee Cup Holder with Hooks | The House on Silverado
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.