For the next little while I am not home looking after a loved one post surgery. So relieved it is behind him.
I drove through the Rocky Mountains at Jasper Alberta and then a couple hundred miles north through gorgeous mountains and ranch land. This summer has been immensely wet but it was 28C (80F) on my drive and I can say it is the most beautiful drive I ever had, everything was fresh and bright and clean and full of life from all the rain and then the sun.
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
The featured blogger for the month of is Follow the Yellow Brick Home
Amber lives in “My Old Kentucky Home,” a 1921 yellow brick charmer in the (re)making. She is a music teacher and realtor who loves old home, decorating, collecting, and creating lovely things. Take some time on her blog, you will find out she has immense amount of style and a great eye for design.
This week’s Monthly Bloggers Featured Post
I love the elegant simplicity of this post, slices lemons in a vintage jar with hydrangeas. SO simple and achievable with a oodles of style.
Sam and I are all about creating an inspiring community to help each other grow. Today we are super excited to share our monthly featured blogger . We will be featuring our monthly featured blogger for the WHOLE month! That’s right a whole month!!!
We will share projects and recipes from the featured blogger across the entire month!! How exciting is that?! All you need to do to qualify as our Monthly featured blogger is we want to see that you’ve been actively visiting other blogs and leaving comments! Easy peasy lemon squeezy!! So have fun taking a tiny amount of time exploring your fellow bloggers,being inspired and grow.
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Old Suitcase Repurposed into a Table | Unique Creations by Anita
This pressed flower craft idea from Chalking Up Success is very different. She shows us different techniques for these pretty floral crafts that I found especially intriguing. I can see myself trying these using Fall leaves. I loved this post.
Crochet Pencil Scarf | Sew Crafty Crochet
This Home Inventory post may not be the most glamour idea online, but it is a very valuable one. I remember doing this for an insurance company once, and I was totally amazed at what all those little knick knacks add up to in value. Not only does it help with insurance, its a great way to realize where your money has gone.
DIY Flower Box Centerpiece | Calypso in the Country
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
Sam and I talked and decided to stop sharing the most clicked features. Sadly we have only been getting about 30 clicks in total on other participants links. It makes it very difficult to share a most clicked as well as our favorites.
I am sorry to those who have been clicking and participating. We will bring it back once participation increases.
Join us each week for Waste Not Wednesday!